APPLICATIONS TO GOLDSMITHS' FAIR 2018 ARE NOW CLOSED
Goldsmiths' Fair prioritises new work. Applicants are encouraged to submit new designs for consideration by the selection panel. Ultimately exhibitors can show both new and older work, though applications are judged on evidence of creative development. Exhibitors can apply for a stand in either Week One or Week Two.
Jewellers and silversmiths are eligible to apply for and exhibit at Goldsmiths’ Fair if they meet all of the following criteria:
• Applying with work where each piece includes precious metal(s),
• Representing themselves and not solely acting as an agent for others,
• Living and working in the UK,
• Applying with work that has been designed and made in the UK by the applicant themselves. (If the applicant has used the specialist techniques of another tradesman e.g. a spinner/caster/engraver etc., these must be detailed on the application form)
• Employing six people or fewer at the bench,
• Not in full time education at the time of application,
• Able to attend their stand at all times during the Fair,
• Intending to exhibit goods that are compliant with the UK Hallmarking Act 1973,
• In agreement with all Terms & Conditions and Rules & Regulations.